|【Application Rules and Procedure】
||*The students applying for a mandarin-learning visa must pay the fees listed below, then the school can provide the admission certificate.* (application fee and shipping fee are non-refundable)
1. Please apply for the admission certificate on our official website firstly.
- Included complete the payment for the online application for the admission letter(one-term): NTD300
2. Complete the payment
- If you want the school to send the original copy to you, please choose "International Delivery NTD600", the total fee: NTD900. (If the shipping fee is over NTD600, the receiver has to pay the shortage on their own)
- If you choose "Friends or Families take the original copy at the counter" or "Receiver payment", you only need to pay the payment for the online application for the admission letter(one-term)NTD300.
- The latest date that you can apply is two months before the class starts.
- Admission letter application fee(for the students who need to apply for the visa)
- Tuition fee completed
3.After the center verifies the application materials, and confirms payment of the fees listed above, the center will approve and issue the admission certificate(one-term).
4.After receiving the admission certificate(one-term), students can apply for the visa directly from their local TECO.
5.After receiving the visa, contact the center as soon as possible. Add us on LINE@ and send us a message. To prepare for entering the country, please fill out the center’s Entry Form.
6.Please add the LINE@ of student affiars and send them a photo to prove that students already arrived in Taiwan while students arrived.
7.Please complete the in-person registration on the day of class start and bring with your passport and other required documents(admission letter and health report)
*Please come to our counter at 8:00am-8:20am on morning-class month.
*Please come to our counter at 1:00pm on afternoon-class month.